Friday, January 8, 2010

How can you tell if a shampoo has a lot of chemicals/fav shampoo conditioner?

I never know which ones don't have a lot, which do, and which have none.





If you want reccomend your favorite shampoo and conditioner....just not Herbal Essences, Pantene, Suave, White Rain, or Loreal.How can you tell if a shampoo has a lot of chemicals/fav shampoo conditioner?
buy shampoos that say ';natural'; or ';all natural';. I use Big Sexy Hair and Victoria's Secret So Sexy. I doubt those are all natural though. I love the way BSH makes my hair look, and VS is the best smelling shampoo I have EVER tried.How can you tell if a shampoo has a lot of chemicals/fav shampoo conditioner?
well i dont know if this would help or not but my hair falls so i went to a doctor and he told me to use johnson's baby shampoo because it doesnt contain chemicals so i would tell you johnson's shampoo .. hope i helped ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment