Friday, January 8, 2010

How come every time I use a new shampoo & conditioner, my hairstyle looks better?

I used a new shampoo and conditioner this morning, and my hair turned out better than my regular shampoo %26amp; conditioner-style. No new styling products, and I used a cheaper shampoo than my regular hair-salon product. But this happens every time I change shampoos. Does this even make sense?How come every time I use a new shampoo %26amp; conditioner, my hairstyle looks better?
yes it does, you're supposed to change your shampoo %26amp; conditioner because your hair gets used to the ones you use all the time! I change mine every month or so, i have a couple different ones I choose between. How come every time I use a new shampoo %26amp; conditioner, my hairstyle looks better?
I think because the new one (cheaper) probably has more detergent and is more harsh so it cleans all of the residue off your hair better than the nice expensive conditioning one. I do that to my daughters hair every once in a while to get it really clean. But then I switch back because the cheap-o one all the time would be too harsh and drying.
This happens to me too! I think your hair probably looks better now because your new shampoo removed all of the build-up left by the other products that you were using before. That's why it's a good idea to switch up your shampoo and conditioner routine once and awhile.
Its Psycology and Advertising.


You see a shampoo advert and it makes you feel good.


You buy the product and you feel just like the girl on the ad!


See where im going with this :)?
well that is the point of conditioner











http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgJJQ5SpjLBveRrKjAXVnF_sy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20081102063157AAJWzMc
it's probably just a mind thing because I always think that too. I don't think it really has any thing to do with the shampoo and conditioner
I don't pay that close attention, but I've noticed this too.





It's like your hair becomes immune to a certain shampoo over time.
yeah hah, it just because youve used your other shampoo for a while, so a new one makes a big difference.
It makes a little sense.


I never really pay that much attention.


But now that I think of it,it does make my hair look better...
its actually been found out to be healthy for your hair to change your shampoo each time, but it can be costly.
This is because you want believe it.
no
it's all in your head. you don't actually have hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment