Friday, January 8, 2010

What kind of shampoo+conditioner can I buy to make my hair look shiny?

Does anyone know where I can find hair products which make your hair shiny? Also, does anyone know where I can find 'Tee Tree Oil' products?What kind of shampoo+conditioner can I buy to make my hair look shiny?
Garnier Fructis Sleek%26amp;shine shampoo%26amp;conditioner. NOT the mix. get the conditioner in the little container. trust me, its what i use. and I have dry, frizzy hair. and it REALLY works, just try it.What kind of shampoo+conditioner can I buy to make my hair look shiny?
I would purchase something from you stylist or from a beauty supply store. never from the supermarket. And purchase something with protien to strengthen the hair. Joico has a great product called K-pak. It has Shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner, shine products, leave-ins, ect.





Nexxus brand shampoo and conditioner is probibly the best if you have unruly-it really helps! The shampoo is called Therappe, and the conditioner is called Humectress!
it depends on what type of hair u have
i use l'oreal elveve nurti gloss (pink bottle) it is fab! smells nice too,i have also tried pantenne ince shine! both of these are gr8 shampoos!
i use herbal essences and it works it also smells terrific!
Moisturizing shampoo and conditioner will do the trick.
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment