Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner to use on colored/bleached hair to repair damage done during coloring?

8C Hellppp! My hair feels fried, but there is no breakage so its not REALLLY damagedWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner to use on colored/bleached hair to repair damage done during coloring?
I've had a lot of blonde panels put in this past month and I've been using the Biolage shampoo and conditioner for color treated hair. It smells amazing and is really good to your hair :)





-SamWhat is the best shampoo/conditioner to use on colored/bleached hair to repair damage done during coloring?
I do know of a Natural Hair lotion which is 100% free of chemicals. I have been using for almost one year


Ziravie combines tradition, science and nature to provide a mixture of natural nutrients, minerals and vitamins, which act on the scalp in depth, that in turn stimulates strong, healthy, robust hair growth, strengthening hair roots, and reduces thinning , hair loss and baldness.


I used to buy from Spain but now it is available on ebay.co.uk under ID of hair-treatment. It is called Ziravie.


They offer external and internal nutrition which helps a lot. Using this lotion I feel Health and Beauty comes into Harmony

No comments:

Post a Comment