Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best hair care shampoo/conditioner product?

I'm not really looking for fancy salon brand/organic shampoos mostly because I wash my hair everyday, so I wouldn't want to spend too much. I've been using herbal essences for a LONG time, but I've heard that it's bad for your hair? My hair is thick and long. I want it to be soft, shiny, etc. Also, to stay thick(: Thanks.What is the best hair care shampoo/conditioner product?
Pantene is a good company I'm not sure if it's good or bad for your hair but I know it works well it makes your hair really soft and shiny I got pantene shampoo and conditioner for 2$ or something each at a sale it'll probably work unless your hair is layered then I'm not sure and head and shoulders is a good company too it's organic and good for your hair.What is the best hair care shampoo/conditioner product?
If you like HE and the fragrance stay with it. Herbal Essences is not bad for your hair. Be skeptical of the source of that information. I developed hair care and skin care products for over 25 years, around the globe, large and small, retail and salon. I'm retired and I did not work in HE. There is too much hype and misinformation in the system.





As one person noted, Pantene is also a very good choice but a little more expensive. They offer a few more treatment choices, for example if you want to emphasize thickness.





You would probably benefit from rotating your shampoo for a week after you finish a bottle of HE. Maybe buy a very small bottle of Pantene or use another family members shampoo for a week. Then go back to your favorite shampoo. Enjoy your shampoo, guilt free.
you would never get long term good results with cheap drugstore products, the secret with professional shampoos and conditioners is that they contain the best ingredients that are gentle on hair. My suggestions are L'oreal, neutrogena,keune etc.





http://www.helium.com/items/1203324-hair-care-tips
DONT BUY PANTENE.





that lady obviously doesnt know what shes talking about, she didnt even spell the brand name right.





Pantene tests on animals. Enough said. and besides it dries out your hair.
Pantine is really the best line of shampoos and conditioners to go with.





Trust me, they do what they say..





Hope I could help.

No comments:

Post a Comment