Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best hydrating shampoo/conditioner?

My hair is really dry and brittle so I want to fix that, bit I also don't want anything greasy or heavy if that is possible. Thanks!What is the best hydrating shampoo/conditioner?
Hydra TLC by sunsilk


my hair was so dry and brittle


before i used that been using it a few


months and now it is light and fluffy and smells amazing!


its the one in the pink bottle


very highly recommendedWhat is the best hydrating shampoo/conditioner?
Use olive oil prior to showering, leave it in for thirty minutes. The I use a more expensive shampoo and condinioner, pureology is what I use. It;s very expensive, like 200 for the shampoo and conditioner, but it works amazingly Shampoo twice, leave conditioner in for ten minutes or overnight and shower out in the morning.
cream of nature.... you may be thinking but that's for black people but that's a reason why its good. white peoples hair is naturally oilier then a black persons, but if they have damaged dry brittle hair this shampoo will work very well. i use it in my hair %26amp; its always very nice %26amp; moisturizing ... i swear by it... try it?
i like this shampoo by dove it is for moisturizing... if forgot exactly what it is called....but it comes in a brown bottle... I love it... and it smells good!!!


btw...for that one guy question i had an idea you were talking about taylor lautner...wow!!! that is the only thing that can describe him


lol
I suggest Biolage. From personal experience, I can tell you like there really is no other shampoo like Biolage, it's incredible. Also, Kerastase makes good shampoos for dry hair.
herbal esences hello hydration





mine?


mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
Try hydralicious by Herbal Essences. They have a shampoo and conditioner combo for three different hair types I believe. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment