Friday, January 8, 2010

What's the best line of shampoo/conditioner to use?

I have natural really curly hair. I was using Pantene, but I heard it isn't good for your hair becase it damages it.What's the best line of shampoo/conditioner to use?
I LOVE Lush shampoos and conditioners! Lush is an all-natural bath/body line using fresh, organic ingredients. No harsh chemicals. Each product is handmade and come with an expiration date (now that's fresh!) and a sticker showing who made it. Not a single ingredient that goes into their products is tested on animals, so you can feel good about using them.





For curly hair, I would recommend their Curly Wurly shampoo. It contains coconut and vanilla and is $19.50 for a 7.8oz tub. Follow up with Coolaulin coconut conditioner (3.3 oz for $8.75 or 8.4 oz for $17.45) and use King of Mods, a grapefruit and lime soft hold gel to style (3.5 oz for $16.45). Yes, it's a little pricy, but so worth it. Once you use Lush, you will never want to use anything else!





P.S. While you're there, check out their soaps and bath bombs-- they are what got me hooked in the first place.What's the best line of shampoo/conditioner to use?
I am currently using Pantene too and I have curly/wavy hair. And so far, it's been good. But so far, the best shampoo I have used are from the Dove's range. It's gentle and I love how it won't even dry out my hair on bad days. Makes my hair feel soft too! :)
aussie, biolage, loreal, anythting else by matrix, paul mithchell
I love Aussie shampoos and conditioners, especially their three minute miracle conditioners.

No comments:

Post a Comment