Friday, January 8, 2010

What kind of shampoo/conditioner can i use to stop my hair from itching and flaking all the time?

i tried selsun blue,head%26amp;shoulder,dandruff shampoo and nothing works. Someone please tell me what i can use. Thanks.What kind of shampoo/conditioner can i use to stop my hair from itching and flaking all the time?
Try Nizoral. It's usually with the dandruff shampoos and it worked wonders for me a long time ago. Good luck =] Oh yeah, you can buy it at any drugstore and most grocery stores.What kind of shampoo/conditioner can i use to stop my hair from itching and flaking all the time?
That means you aren't washing your shampoo all the way out. When rinsing shampoo rinse if for about 3 minutes.





And when using conditioner, do not do your roots, because that'll make it oily, and it will irritate the scalp.
I use Selsun Blue and my doctor recommended that I leave it in for 5 minutes o let the medication work. It works great for me!! Or maybe you should see a doctor. You should also use Tea Tree Oil.
Try some scalp therapy shampoos.


Like Matrix.Biologe.


Or use a moisturizing scalp shampoo
UHHH something that cleans it like a good Claifiyinh shampoo


Pantene


Tresemme


Redken
I know this may sound weird to you but try washing with baking soda it really does work I suggested it to my cousin and it took care of the problem.
try somethin moisturizing. i like vo5 moisture milks. and its only like a dollar a bottle
Try a conditioning treatment.
try selsom blue, or head and shoulders...... head and shoulders works better i think...hope i could help
selsun blue

No comments:

Post a Comment