Friday, January 8, 2010

Is there a good shampoo/conditioner that works with hard water?

I use natural shampoos but they just aren't cutting it because our water is so hard. I know we need a water softener but that's not practical right now.Is there a good shampoo/conditioner that works with hard water?
IF you go to a beauty supply store, they will carry shampoos and conditioners that wil help take out the hard water mineral deposits.





Kerastase is one. IT's got a citrusy, grapefruity smell to it.Is there a good shampoo/conditioner that works with hard water?
you could try L'Oreal Vive. i don't know how well it will work with your water, but i do know that it is the only shampoo that made ppl notice how shiny my hair was.
Infusium 23. it's awesome! Try the moistureology one.
I live in the west mids which has the hardest water in Britan and I use Tresseme, it works wonders also Dove shampoo's r good and they smell great.





XxGood LuckxX
I have had good luck with Paul Mitchell products. Also, Nexxus makes a shampoo that really helps-it is a demineralizer. I wouldn't use it every day, but once every week or two really helped me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment