Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best toothpaste and shampoo & conditioner to buy?

PLEAZZZZ tell me what is the absolute best toothpaste to use and shampoo and conditioner!!!What is the best toothpaste and shampoo %26amp; conditioner to buy?
Crest Pro-Health. I have hardly any enamel on my teeth and the dentist recommended this for me as an alternative to prescription toothpaste(yes they do have that)





Redken Extreme is by far the best shampoo system I have ever used. It is the only shampoo/conditioner/leave-in that I have used where I can blow dry and straighten my hair everyday and not have any split ends. Go to a Salon and buy the Liters sized bottles then get pumps to go into them and they will last you like 6 months. Also invest in Redken Extreme Anti-Snap. Its a leave-in and its AMAZING! You can the the generic for this at Sally Beauty Supply. Its called The Generic For Redken Anti-Snap(kinda straight foward lol)What is the best toothpaste and shampoo %26amp; conditioner to buy?
The very best toothpaste is Mentadent P,best shapoo is Herbal essence,and the best conditioner is VO5
best shampoo is Biolage, same with conditioner and toothpaste is colgate total...just my opinion...
I know the best toothpaste!


Colgate whitening!

No comments:

Post a Comment