Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good shampoo/conditioner for my hair?

I have thick curly hair. My hair is also puffy and frizzy if I let it air dry. I used fructis garnier and herbal essences they don't work that well on me. I want a shampoo/conditioner that helps to straighen my hair better.What is a good shampoo/conditioner for my hair?
try





tresemme or


redken or


bedhead i use tresemme moisture rich!! X_XWhat is a good shampoo/conditioner for my hair?
i use pantene pro-v


absolutely AMAZING


pretty sure it'll flatten ur hair...
Panteen Pro-v.
My daughter introduced me to Pantene, and I am so glad she did. I only have to buy the one container of Pantene because it comes with the conditioner already in it. Be sure to read which conditioner is in each because some are for fly away hair, others for oily hair, and etc. Go to this link:





http://www.pantene.com/jsp/global_splash鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment