Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Better to wash my hair with the shampoo/conditioner that comes with the dye?

Hi I just dyed my hair like fiery red last night and I love it. I washed my hair with the shampoo/conditioner that came with the hair dye last night (L'oreal Fiera) and I have almost half the bottle of each left. Is it better to wash my hair with that or my regular shampoo (Pantene)? Which one is better to use if I want my hair color stay the same or come out more?Better to wash my hair with the shampoo/conditioner that comes with the dye?
The shampoos and conditioners that come with hair dye are meant to be used for the next week or so after you first dye your hair. Dying your hair causes a good amount of damage, and the products they supply you with are meant to help restore your hair to it's natural state. After about a week of using the products that came with your dye you can go back to using your normal shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment