Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best salon shampoo/ conditioner?

I've always loved Redken, and I just invested in their Extreme line because my hair is so damaged right now.


Otherwise though, what are some really good salon shampoos/conditioners?? Like Nexxus, Matrix, Paul Mitchell, Biosilk, Biolage? That's all I can think of for now, but if there's something else better tell me! I'm tired of Garnier and Dove.What is the best salon shampoo/ conditioner?
I swear by Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree. The hydrating version has lavender in it and I love the way it smells/feels.What is the best salon shampoo/ conditioner?
everyone's hair is going to be different. for me, i was looking for a shampoo with very light fragrance and no added colors because my skin and scalp are sensitive to those things. i finally decided to try paul mitchell awapuhi shampoo and i love it. its been working for me for months and i think i will keep repurchasing it. you just have to try different ones until you find one that suits your needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment