Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the best shampoo & conditioner to keep hair healthy?

I am going to get my hair cut soon, and after that I am going to try to keep my hair as healthy as possible.





I have naturally thin and slightly wavy hair, which I sometimes straighten.





What is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner to keep my hair healthy?





Also, if you know the price, that would be helpful too!!





I am willing to spend a few extra dollars to keep my hair healthy, so I am not too concerned about the price...nothing too high though...





Thanks in advance!





I will return the favor!What's the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner to keep hair healthy?
Try Tresemme I hear nothing but good things and its affordable. It's hard to find the right shampoo withoout getting all that waxy extra added.What's the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner to keep hair healthy?
I too have thin hair and I love Aveda. I get health cuts ever 12 weeks and use their Shampure line and it keeps my hair nice and healthy. When I find I have a little extra that I can spend I use Kerastace, Age Bain Recharge shampoo and conditioner, but this line is very expensive. Lasts cause you only need a tiny bit, but shampoo is like $28 and conditioner is $48 or there abouts.


Avenda is a good line that's not expensive. It's a natural product.
i use maxis. it is expensive but i am a well trained many years in beauty school and if the shampoo/conditioner is under $9 dollars it is just damaging you hair. i might make you hair feel soft but it is not making it soft it is adding Greace weather you can feel it or not and it is damaging your hair
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment