Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does anyone know of a shampoo, conditioner or treatment i can use for dried out hair?

I use my hair straightener everyday and my hair is real dried out i can't stop using it help!Does anyone know of a shampoo, conditioner or treatment i can use for dried out hair?
I use the John Frieda leave in conditioner spray. Also, use a leave in that protects against heat damage.Does anyone know of a shampoo, conditioner or treatment i can use for dried out hair?
I recommend Herbal essences


For straightening condition: Herbal Essesnces Dangerously Straight


For a complete hydration: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Here is their website:


http://www.herbalessences.com/us/
try a henna mask for hair!also use a heat protector spray before using straightners
redkin hair therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment