Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What kind of Shampoo/Conditioner should i get that will help my damaged hair?

I need to find a shampoo and conditioner that will help me with my hair problem. My hair gets tangled easily, and it is very think, and becomes frizzy easy also. What type of shampoo should i use? I have used head and shoulders, boilage, Aussie, and a cheap kind i got from Save a lot. None of them have worked for my hair, and im tired of the frizziness, and i dont like to use hair spray or gel, just natural. Any suggestions? ThanksWhat kind of Shampoo/Conditioner should i get that will help my damaged hair?
Suave professional with conditioner, it makes your hair smooth and silkyWhat kind of Shampoo/Conditioner should i get that will help my damaged hair?
you should use products from Bed Head products they work magic!! trust me, i had unhealth, dry, frizzie, nasty looking hair and those shampoos really work =] they are expensive but they are great, you can find them at CVS %26amp; target ($24.99 for each) and other stores but sometimes you can find them at Marshalls for less than 1/2 the price ($12.99)..they are so amazing, get the shampoo w/ the matching conditioner and leave the conditioner on for about 10min... you would see results in a month.. and they make ur hair smell yummy =]
Dove intense damage control is the best shampoo I think.


You don't even need the conditioner to see great results!


I would go with that 'cause it made my hair all nice and smooth!


:D


Answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ag_E0vgE8Sj3oGSMLFMgMebsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090827133711AA5TwOX
pantene
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment