Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner do you reccomend for dry/damaged hair?

I use my straightner everyday so m hair barley has moisture to keep its look. Can you recommend me a good shampoo/conditioner.





I already use TRESemme for dry/damaged hair. Should i get the conditioner for better results?What shampoo/conditioner do you reccomend for dry/damaged hair?
Always use conditioner. It will help tons. Also, wash your hair every other day. The natural oils will help tons. What shampoo/conditioner do you reccomend for dry/damaged hair?
You should always use conditioner after shampooing if you have dry hair, I'd suggest Himalaya (the only shampoo that works for me). I've tried pantene, garnier, head and shoulders, herbal essences, dove and seriously, all of them did nothing but dry out my hair even more! Himalaya is the only option. Use the protein shampoo and conditioner =)


http://www.ohmhealthcare.com/images/pack鈼?/a>






i recommend bed head moisture maniac shampoo and coditoner. its quite pricey if not on sale, but when its on sale its 2 bottles for 20 dollars which is a BARGAIN considering the reg price, and the HUGE bottle it comes in. plus, it made my dry hair silky :O which i didnt think was possible. now my dry hair days are over:)



i dont know what to use





but ill tell you my hair is soooo curly and dry and damaged





i dont straighten it or do anything bad to it anymore





i use tre semme shampoo and condiotioner





its not as bad as it was





but it definatelly aint good





xo
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment