Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner would be best for my hair?

My hair is long, very thick, naturally wavy, coarse, and dark brown colored (but not color treated).


I want it to be shiny, but not big and frizzy.What shampoo/conditioner would be best for my hair?
the kind that makes suds when ur hair is wet.


hahaWhat shampoo/conditioner would be best for my hair?
I think pantene would work or some suave shampoo
Redken Smooth would be perfect. Im not 100% positive if it's called smooth, it's in a bottle with a flat front and curved back and it's gold with white writing; you can buy it at any salon. Also herbal essences has good ones make for specific types of hair and for a fraction of the cost.
use herbal essence because they have ones for certain hair types
It's a little bit expensive, but Bed Head shampoos and conditioners are absolutely fantastic. For a less expenisve and still descent choice, use Herbal Essences or Pantene. STAY AWAY FROM SUAVE! It'll only make your hair frizzy. Afterwards, use Dove Sleek and Smoothe leave-in conditioner. Blow dry your hair with a brush. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment