Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is a good hair repairing shampoo/conditioner?

I have died my hair, and bleached my hair SO much that when its wet i can barely comb it because it falls out.


What are some really high quality hydrating/repairing products that you can buy at Dominick's or Jewel?


I've tried herbal essence, Garnier, Head %26amp; Shoulders, and Pantene.


any suggestions for severe damage?What is a good hair repairing shampoo/conditioner?
I tried some of Aveda's products . .. so far, I guess they are working. Its called the hydrating masque and it works wonders.


Maybe you should just try putting some hair oil on your head and leave it in for about 5 minutes. Then try putting in your hair products. That really works.


You can also try to just cut out the shampoo . .. since it drys the scalp a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment