Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What do you think is the best shampoo & conditioner?

Ive used pantene for years now, and out of all the ones that ive tried its the best. What brand and type of shampoo and conditioner do you think is the best?What do you think is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
panteneWhat do you think is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
Tigi or Kerastase
if you have straight hair, go with Mixed Chicks deep conditioner and shampoo. if you have curly, go with mixed chicks shampoo (2 x per week) plus mixed chicks leave-in conditioner.
Kirkland baby! Go for the value
L'oreal ! YES
i use pantene but some times i like to use a new one on the market and yes some are good but i always go back to pantene its the best by far :-)
I have a friend that is a hair dresser and she got me shampoo and conditioner called Biolage. It is HONESTLY the best thing I have ever put on my hair and I have tried tons of things. I went from bleach blonde hair to brown so my hair was really dry. This makes my hair feel so much better. When I get out of the shower I am able to comb it out with a fine comb, and I haven't done this in a while.





Now this is the exact type that I have but there are different types on this site. I hope this helps!!





http://www.matrix.com/products/biolage/c鈥?/a>
I used kerastase for year and i love my hair and there are many types there are for hair loss and there is to give ur hair a shine and many more use one and u will see but dont forget to see wat type of shampoo %26amp; conditioner is good for your hair.Hope that helps!
herbal essences - but it depends on the texture of your hair
Definately something from the salon, I tell people if you're going to buy something from the grocery store you might as well get the cheapest cuz it all sucks. Ask your stylist what would be good for your hair type
Creme of Nature
Herbal Essences alll the way!!


Love the scents..they actually STAY in my hair!
sleek look [orange bottle] or dumb blonde [by bed head]
nothing you will ever buy in a grocery store. i tell my clients i dont sell you apples and oranges so dont buy your shampoo and conditioner at the checkout. im a redkin stylist and i use clear moisture shampoo and conditioner. sometime i switch it up with the body full line. it really depends on the type or texture you have.
Tresemme SHampoo and Conditioner
bedhead has great shampoo%26amp;conditioners

No comments:

Post a Comment