Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What kind of shampoo/conditioner should I use?

A good kind thats going to make my hair soft, have volume, and healthy.





Is tressemme for blondes good?What kind of shampoo/conditioner should I use?
Try this shampoo if your hair is layered this shampoo would be the best pantene for layred hair if your hair is straight try this http://www.uk.pg.com/images/pantenePro-V鈥?/a>





No, tresemme isn't the best shampoo for your hair trust me my friend is blond and she got dandruff from itWhat kind of shampoo/conditioner should I use?
use phyto's products..they're the best!
i used that it's good but not the best i have used. i like Nicky clark curl manager and elvive frizz control


also use a mousee on it to like garnier fructis style this works great on my curls
yeah i use a treseme one





its called 'Anti-breakage' Its to keep your hair looking strong, healthy and whenever you brush it, it protect it.





Its awesome i reccomend it, you can get it in boots/superdrug ;)
YES! thats my favorite kind of shampoo/conditioner to use, the have all kinds of different products too.





and that garnier brand is also gonna make your hair soft n healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment