Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner makes your hair soft and shiny?

I want my hair to be really really soft, but look like it is too. Like ';Oooh her hair looks soft! I wanna touch it'; :)What shampoo/conditioner makes your hair soft and shiny?
Actually, Garnier fructis came out Triple Nutrition recently. Try it! It actually works!!What shampoo/conditioner makes your hair soft and shiny?
You'll want brands that have a reputation for being super-moisturizing. Aussie (their 5-Minute Miracle defines what you're looking for, here), Garnier Fructis (it also smells fabulous), and Pantene all are known for making hair shiny, smooth and soft to the touch. And you can buy all of them at your local drug store!





If you feel like splurging, look at Bumble and Bumble conditioners, which are like little hydrating masks. They're pretty up there in price but it feels luxurious, like you're giving yourself a spa treatment.
I use herbal essences nearly all the time any type will do I think, I'm kind of known for having 'soft' hair. It's kind of annoying actually I dunno why I'm just odd but yeah herbal essences are good and make your hair smell good :)
I think the new Aveeno Shampoo and Conditioner works well. They have all different kinds. Hope I helped.
you could try Garnier or Head and Shoulder because it makes your hair silky smooth. You could go to walmart and get the head and shoulders smooth and silky kind of it.
aussie shampoo and conditioner


paul mitchell shampoo and leave in conditioner








those are my 2 favorites :)
herbal essences.





the new swirly ones.





ex: hydralicious. pretty bottles, and also made my hair smell really good, made it silky and soft ,etc.
HERBAL ESSENCES


GARNIER


PANTENE
use DOVE..it works wonders for me..o and herbal essences...they both are ahmazinggg
dove

No comments:

Post a Comment