Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How do I make a 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash? I see them sold, but would like to make my own.?

I would like a recipe for a home made bath and beauty product that is a 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash. They are for sale in various places. Philosophy is one brand. I would like to make my own.How do I make a 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash? I see them sold, but would like to make my own.?
seriously...I think that thoughs things are just mild soap thats good enough for almost everything. not to harsh for hair but not to light for skin. I have a friend whose kid baths only with V05 shampoo because other soaps irritate her skin. I dont think you have to mix to make ur own just use (or create if you can) a mild-ish soap. make it peach /strawberry scented. ; )How do I make a 3 in 1 shampoo, conditioner and body wash? I see them sold, but would like to make my own.?
Just throw some shampoo and conditioner in a bottle. Use it to wash your hair and body. Or...do it the old fashioned way...one at a time.
you need a laboratory, reserach scientist, and a huge factory.


then it's easy.
Pour it all in the same container? Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment