Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you make your hair smell good with only Shampoo/conditioner?

Okay, so I hug people sometimes at school, mostly guys.


sometimes they smell my hair and my friend Lauren hugged a guy named Sam a couple days ago and he said her hair smelled like Shampoo. How could I make my hair smell like shampoo?


when I take a shower in the night time, I want my hair to smell like my shampoo the next dayy.


Am I supposed to take a shower in the morning or whattt?


ahahah please answer this question. it would help...A LOT!!!


Thanks%26lt;333How do you make your hair smell good with only Shampoo/conditioner?
use the outrageous shampoo and and conditioner.. you can smell it in your hair, smells like Perfume:)How do you make your hair smell good with only Shampoo/conditioner?
its possible that it was a scented shampoo. Garnier Fructis shampoo usually leaves a nice scent, and Herbal Essences has lots of scented shampoos. If you want your hair to smell like that, you can probably find a similar match at Bath and Body Works to spray in your hair. 1 or 2 spritzes will give a nice scent :)
Buy Tresemme Heat Tamer Spray - This one smell good.

No comments:

Post a Comment