Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What can I do to my hair to make it retain the scent of my shampoo/conditioner?

It doesn't seem to matter what shampoos and conditioners I try, my hair doesn't retain the scent. It's not that my hair smells bad, but rather that it just doesn't smell good, either. Sometimes it will retain a faint scent when I air dry it, but not when I blow dry it.


I use a lot of different brands. Tresemme, Aussie and Herbal Essences are just a few, so I don't think it's the brand. Any help?What can I do to my hair to make it retain the scent of my shampoo/conditioner?
this happens to me too when i blowdry my hair. i usually buy a mousse or gel in the same brand as shampoo ( they usually smell the same) and it helps keep that clean fresh smell. also spray a little perfume in your hair. it will hold the scent all day and when you move your head you will smell it.What can I do to my hair to make it retain the scent of my shampoo/conditioner?
u can spray a little perfume on ur brush


(one spray is enough)


and then just brush through ur hair...


i wouldn't recommend doing that everyday tho


cause i doubt its good for it...but it smells


soooooooo good





=)=)=)

No comments:

Post a Comment