Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is a good ';supermarket'; shampoo/conditioner to use?

I was told it needs to have the right pH levels, or it will strip/damage my hair. I was also told that I need to alternate my shampoo every week. I currently use Panteen ';Ice Shine'; and it's ok, nothing spectacular. My hair itself is fine, but I have a lot of it, so it's ';thick';. It's also a really dark blond, almost brown, but not quite. I don't know anything about hair - help please! Thank you!What is a good ';supermarket'; shampoo/conditioner to use?
herbal essences fruit fusions is great and it has different types for different types of hair! It smells good enough to eat, but don't because it will make you ill!What is a good ';supermarket'; shampoo/conditioner to use?
You don't have to change your shampoo so often. I use Dove (think cheap!) shampoo and conditioner on my very long, thick, coarse hair and it works great. If you are concerned with shine, try a shine spray. Just a light misting makes my hair look amazing.
umm i like garnier fructis, sunsilk, and V05 if i'm feeling cheap i've never tried herbal essences but i've heard it's pretty good and i would recommend it
herbal essences
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment