Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is the purpose of using shampoo & conditioner every morning?

I was taking my usual morning shower and I asked myself, ';What is the purpose of using shampoo %26amp; conditioner for our hair each and every morning?'; Besides grooming ourselves of course.What is the purpose of using shampoo %26amp; conditioner every morning?
I think the grooming thing IS the point.





Some people actually aren't supposed to shampoo and condition EVERY day; it dries out their hair and so they do it every two or three days.





But other than that, it's just to 1. cleanse and 2. moisturize and soften the hair. Because clean, soft, shiny hair is valued in our culture.What is the purpose of using shampoo %26amp; conditioner every morning?
so you wont have stinky dry or oily hair and offend people

No comments:

Post a Comment