Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is something i can use (shampoo/conditioner) to fix my damaged hair?

i use a straighter and curlying iron alot.


my hair has become damaged, and i was wondering if a product could fix that.


But i still want to be aloud to use flat irons and curyling irons on my hair.What is something i can use (shampoo/conditioner) to fix my damaged hair?
I use Sunsilk shampoo and conditioner. It's the one in a hot pink bottle, and it's for dry hair and split ends. I also straighten my hair everyday, and this keeps my hair healthy and soft! I also deep condition my hair every week. You can buy a deep conditioner at any of your local hair salons. You should also buy a heat protectant spray, and spray this into your damp hair before you apply any heat to your hair! Good luck, and i hope this helps. :)What is something i can use (shampoo/conditioner) to fix my damaged hair?
okay first go get some heat protection, you can get em for like 2 bucks there should be good ones for cheap out there. Also do deep conditioning, which means shampoo, then towel dry a little then put conditioner and wait for around 10 minutes or wayy more if you want to then you should do that once a week and it should get better as long as you don't iron ur hair every day and night without using protection.
First, try Biolage shampoos and conditioners. You can buy them at salons. They're pretty expensive, but work great! That should help the damage. Second of all, you should get a heat protection spray for when you curl and straighten your hair. Sunsilk has some good ones. I hope this helps, and good luck with your hair! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment