Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Does some hair retain the scents of shampoo/conditioner more than others?

My friend's hair always smells good for longer than mine, even if we use the same shampoo/conditioner.Does some hair retain the scents of shampoo/conditioner more than others?
Depends on your hairDoes some hair retain the scents of shampoo/conditioner more than others?
i think it does my fiances smells better longer then mine
I've always wondered that myself...I'll wash my hair with great smelling shampoo, and it only smells good for like an hour.....bummer.......
it depends upon your body,it means that your sweats more than your friend that is why it happens
Do you smoke...or are you around it? That could be it
thicker hair keeps the smell longer i think
Yes!
Thicker curlier hair does hold sent longer. However If u want your hair to smell great, 2 things! 1. There are some scented inserts for some blow dryers. 2. When you perfume in the morning don't spray directly into your hair (NOT GOOD!!!) but spay above your head and let it fall into your hair, my BF loves that!! Hope I helped.





P.S. I am so offended by the first link provided!!
Curly blonde hair retains the most moisture, so it would retain the most scent. The more open the cuticle on the hair is, or the more porous the strand, the more smell it will retain.

No comments:

Post a Comment