Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is a good shampoo / conditioner for dry hair?

I used Herbal Essence Hello Hydration and its still dry. We have hard water, so I need a reallygood product!What is a good shampoo / conditioner for dry hair?
i have the same problem. i use pantene products. they work really well. look for shampoo and conditioner with humectress in it. that really helped me too. nexxus, dove and suave has some. try a beauty supply store in your area.What is a good shampoo / conditioner for dry hair?
umm well you need somehting reallreally good cause you have hard water that's going to be a tuff one i had dry hair and i use tresemme moisture rich and it damm good i love this shampoo and conditioner,and i use aussie 3 min miracle treatment to tis is really good and shinys my hair like crazyy!!
I use that product line as well and I like it. Make sure that you are not over washing your hair because that can cause your hair to dry out bad!!! I have found that the shampoo and conditioners I buy from the grocery stores work better for me than the expensive ones from the salon.
Dont use steaming hot water that's the first rule and then i really would suggest Tresemme shampoo then conditioner and its only for 3 dollars each at walmart or places like pharmacys!!!Have better luck with your hair!
Go to a salon or a beauty supply outlet and try and find ABBA Moisture Scentsations


it's smells like peppermint and it cools your head when you put it on and it moisturizes your hair a lot a lot


it's like a 100% vegan shampoo and it's all natural so it doesn't have a lot of detergents that dry out your hair
take vitamin A/B/C


use leave in conditioners


keep using the hello hydration, it wont take overnight. be patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment