Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is it OK to Shampoo Every Day if you Use a Natural Shampoo/Conditioner with no Sulfates or Chemicals?

I use Burt's Bees brand Grapefruit and Sugar Beets Shampoo and conditioner. There are absolutely no chemicals. (if you havent tried it yet you should!) Is it OK to shampoo every day? Is the reason its advised to not shampoo everyday bcause of the chemicals and sulfates that strip your hair?Is it OK to Shampoo Every Day if you Use a Natural Shampoo/Conditioner with no Sulfates or Chemicals?
no


you are losing to much natural oils


even if the container says it moisturizesIs it OK to Shampoo Every Day if you Use a Natural Shampoo/Conditioner with no Sulfates or Chemicals?
Honestly I'd consider just conditioning your hair. Rub it into your scalp just like shampoo. Trust me, your hair gets clean just from that! Shampoo is actually quite unnecessary except for people with severely oily hair.


It takes some getting used to, but you wouldn't regret throwing the shampoo away altogether!
Thank for the tip, I'll try it. I wash my hair every 2 days; keeping a clean scalp is a way of having healthy hair, when you use good conditioning shampoos. Its the blow drying what damages your hair. In my case, I let my hair get almost dry before I blow dry it in warm setting, this way my hair gets a lot less heat.
i shampoo and condition everyday. i just use Tresemme. but i don't straighten my hair or use any products.
depends who you ask. but if you have short hair (as in a boys crew cut etc) i would reccomend you wash your hair every day especially if you sweat at all
No, it still causes the hair to dry out.
i suggest to still wash your hair only every other day so the oils from your scalp can hydrate your hair.
Yeah, that should be ok. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment