Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Which herbal essences shampoo & conditioner is good for me?

i cut my hair short. it grew and now its like medium length kinda. and i want a shampoo %26amp; conditioner that will make my hair grow faster in some type of way! i need it long again! it was like a security blanket :( so pleasee help, and any other tips for fast hair growth will be good too!Which herbal essences shampoo %26amp; conditioner is good for me?
I have super long hair (almost to the small of my back). Mine has a bit of a unique texture, fine but lots of hair, and it's picky so hopefully anything that will be good for me will work for you.





I use either Garnier shampoo and conditioner in Length and Strength or Pantene Pro V Naturals (that one with the green cap) which makes my hair incredibly soft. Also I use Aussie's deep conditioner once a week or so.





As far as helping your hair to grow back quickly, be gentle with it when you brush, and get it trimmed regularly to get rid of split ends. Try to wash it only every other day if you can, a pinch of baby powder will get rid of any extra oil on the second day.





Edit: I just found this on another question, I have no idea of it works or not, but here it is. ';If your hair is damaged after this [bleaching], a good way to fix that is prenatal vitamins. They make your hair stronger, thicker and healthier (it takes a few months though!). As long as you don't mind having the people at the store think you're preggers. ; )';Which herbal essences shampoo %26amp; conditioner is good for me?
There's no Herbal Essences Shampoo that makes hair grow O_O





Try Herbal Essences long term relatioship

No comments:

Post a Comment