Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What would be the best shampoo/conditioner for my shoulder length, thick hair?

I have shoulder length burnette hair, and every time I try to wear it down, it just puffs back up! I'm trying to grow it out, would that help?What would be the best shampoo/conditioner for my shoulder length, thick hair?
try pantene or garnierWhat would be the best shampoo/conditioner for my shoulder length, thick hair?
Oh. My hairs exactly the same!





I use sunsilk [Purple or light green] and tressemme. [Light blue stripe]








And shockwaves Cream called Tame It! Report Abuse

i think OJON would be da best.its this special shampoo i got off da internet for $80 and it works.
try satinique or pantene.
buy a hair conditioner.
Nanoworks by Pureology!!! Its pretty expensive and you have to get it at salons but it is the best thing in the world for puffy hair. It makes it really soft. :)
My hair is almost at my waist and I have tried all different shampoos and conditioners, both expensive and inexpensive. I always go back to Pantene. Nothing else comes close for silky hair and value for money :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment