Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What shampoo/conditioner will be best for my hair?

My hair's about an inch long, ( I'm a guy!) and I do various things to it.


I'll spike it up in the front sometimes and other time's I'll flat iron it.


But with both of these I've noticed that my scalp seems to be dry and flaky, and my hair tends to get greasy. Head and Shoulders doesn't work, nor does the Garnier Fructis anti-dandruff shampoo.





Does anyone have any recommendations as to a shampoo/conditioner set that would solve this problem for good?What shampoo/conditioner will be best for my hair?
Redken has great products, but if you are not wanting to spend a lot, you could try Tresame. I have used it for a long time, on different styles and lengths and love it. Also, make sure that no matter what shampoo you use you get a hydrating conditioner and it helps if you rinse with cooler water. Hot water will dry your scalp. I do not recomment Pantene because it builds up in your hair over a short time and will make it look greasy.What shampoo/conditioner will be best for my hair?
ge redken shampoo it really works. go to the store and see witch one is for you. TRUST ME!! my moms a hair stylist she knows
I'm a Guy also and have short hairr, I know what you mean about the cheap products. If you use lots of hair products in your hair then there are a few things that you can do to revitalize your hai and keep it fresh.





1) Hair Repair System with Joico


What this does is it's a 3-step process to get your hair back on track. The first treatment washes and strips the product out of your hair. The second actually washes and repairs the hair and the third is a conditioner protecting it. I have used this product before with my hair stylist and it works great! She informed me of what product to buy so that I could do it on my own. It's really easy.


http://www.joico.com/product/detail.php?鈥?/a>





2) Bumble %26amp; Bumble has a great line of products. There a little more than the average haircare product but it's well worth it. They sell a haircare treatment system that works really well. It's just a shampoo and conditioner. But the line is HUGE! They cater to all types of hair such as thin, thick, fine, dammaged, dry etc. So they might be something worth checking out. I have used them also and have been pleased.


http://www.bumbleandbumble.com/





If neither of those products work for you then I woud suggest head and shoulders. That really puts moisture into your hair and takes care of any dryscalp. I personally use that if I need something quick. My favorite out of all the products is the Joico treatment. My hair feels amazing afterwords. I could use all the product I wanted in my hair knowing that this is going to get it all out. Good luck!





PS. Bumble %26amp; Bumble is sold at professional salons only. You wont find this at the market store.

No comments:

Post a Comment