Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How do I mix MSM powder into my fave shampoo & conditioner?

Someone suggested dissolving MSM powder in hot water. Pour it into the shampoo %26amp; conditioner bottles %26amp; then shake the bottles thoroughly.





My question is, wouldn't the shampoo be runny %26amp; foamy from the hot water and all the shaking??





So, what's the proper way to mix MSM powder into my fave shampoo %26amp; conditioner?How do I mix MSM powder into my fave shampoo %26amp; conditioner?
nononono once you start adding foreign things in like water it disturbs the ph balance of the shampoo ETC and causes it to break down..

1 comment:

  1. MSM Powder - MSM powder solution for pain a free body and joints, treatment of swelling inflamation and joints. Pure MSM Powder gives natural pain relief.

    ReplyDelete