Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is the best volumizing/body shampoo/conditioner?

My hair is thick (meaning I have a lot of it) but fine (the strands are thin). Also, it's getting longer and it's harder to volumize because it's around mid-back and it's getting weighted down a bit. Using hairspray works when I go out but I'd really prefer something that could make it more volumized during the day, without using gunky products. Any suggestions? I'd prefer something I could get at a drugstore but make sure it actually works.What is the best volumizing/body shampoo/conditioner?
Aussie Volumizing Shampoo and Conditioner. I used it for about 6 months and it was great! It really gave my hair the boost it needed to have the volume I wanted. It even made my hair smell and feel good. I love it!What is the best volumizing/body shampoo/conditioner?
aussie volumizing shampoo


aussie volumizing conditioner

No comments:

Post a Comment