Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I constantly dye my hair, and straighten it ALL the time. What's the best shampoo/conditioner to use?

Also if you could send me links or ceratin names that i could check out please let me know, I'd really appreciate it. And if you are wondering why i straighten my hair all the time its because its VERY curly=] thanks!I constantly dye my hair, and straighten it ALL the time. What's the best shampoo/conditioner to use?
Bumble and Bumble Creme de Cocoa shampoo and conditioner are amazing. I have long curly hair that I straighten a couple times a week and my daughter is half black with really coarse dry hair. It works great for both if us without leaving build up. You can find a salon in your area by looking on their website. www.bumbleandbumble.com





They have great styling products as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment