Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is the best shampoo/conditioner brand?

I have medium length hair with layers, have oily hair with dandruff and i have wavy hair but want it to be straight. also have a little frizz. i also plan to be in the sun a lot. i want a super good shampoo/conditioner(brand) that helps with these and has a nice scent(floral?) something i can buy @ target or somewhere...What is the best shampoo/conditioner brand?
Aveda. even tho it is expensive, it targets exactly what you want your hair to look like. i also have reddish brown hair. mine is super curly, and super thick. ive never had a shampoo work better than Aveda. i definitely recommend it 100%What is the best shampoo/conditioner brand?
you should try olive oil shampoo and conditioner. I use it for my hair and every time i use it it leaves my hair so soft for days.
I use redken for frizz, when I straighten my hair and for dandruff I use T-GEL from neutrogena.
TIGI products =] $30 dollars a bottle not too pricey %26amp;%26amp; the products are awesome! i love bed head =]

No comments:

Post a Comment