Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best shampoo & conditioner to get hair healthy?

What is the best to use because I might have to get my hair stripped because its black and its not suppose to be and stripping kills your hair I guess so what is the best product to use to restore healthy hair....I already have extremely healthy hair (ive been told my hair dressers) and I want it to stay like that so what are the best products to use?What is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner to get hair healthy?
Redken.. which was already taken lol... and dont use pantene, pantene smells great and makes it soft, but its only because it coats it with an unatural oil, and any hair dresser will tell ya its bad for your hair. I hope your hair survives the stripping, id try to avoid that at any cost. I had always had thick healthy hair, i dyed it black because im a moron and had to strip it back to the natural blonde... well i fried the shitt out of it! It is 13 years later and it still isnt as healthy as it was before then. My hair was like straw and falling out, i cried for i swear a year :( but everyones hair is different, so hopefully yours will take it like a champ.What is the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner to get hair healthy?
I had black hair and stripped the color out and it ruined my hair and this was 6 months ago, it started falling out and becoming very thin, I tried many things I found Paul Mitchell worked good for me but now I use Infusium23 repairology which is cheaper but works awesome I also uses neutrogena tgel its made for dandruff which I don't have but I use it once a week and it helps clarify and make my hair very healthy
TRESemme Vitamin E Moisture Rich Conditioner and Shampoo i been using it for like 2 year and my hair looks better then ever...
Herbal essence shampoo and conditioners work wonders for my hair, you could try those.
Pantene is a really good hair product and it will also help your hair after your strip it.
Redken All Soft Shampoo/Conditioner
redken or nioxin!!!!!!!!!!! but mostly redken!!
  • moon drops
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment