Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What kind of shampoo/conditioner should I use?

I am 18 and my hair is falling out and i have sores all over my scalp, no i do not have lice, and baldness does not run in my family, i have tried head%26amp;shoulders but it had no effects. PLEASE NO JOKES I JUST WANT HELP!What kind of shampoo/conditioner should I use?
i no this sounds crazy but i read in cosmo if u put peanutbutter in ur hair it helps it keep color in and grow. good luck plz comment to see if it works!! wish the best!What kind of shampoo/conditioner should I use?
Selsun (shampoo) is great if you get really itchy and sore scalp. I used to scratch my head so much it would start to bleed and id get scabs - but i used this and it went away! it doesnt smell too good but it works a treat..

No comments:

Post a Comment