Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What's the best shampoo & conditioner for my dry, short, thick wavy hair?

I used to straighten my hair a lot so now my hair's really dry and damaged. My hair's also short--it falls right above my shoulders. It's also really thick and wavy. I need something that makes my hair really shiny and smooth, plus a little less poofy and it'd be good if it could repair the damage i've caused to my hair. Thanks!What's the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner for my dry, short, thick wavy hair?
You may think this sounds nuts, but DO NOT use shampoo except in the most dire circumstances. You can easily remove the build up of oil from you scalp and hair by gently massaging conditioner all over your scalp and the roots of your hair and rinsing thoroughly. I do this daily instead of shampooing. Shampoos, even the mildest out there, contain detergents that are over-drying and damaging to hair.





I have hair very similar to what you describe and when I was first told this I laughed. But then I tried it and my hair has been soft and shiny like never before. My curls are better defined as well. I even work out regularly and I still don't need shampoo. I shampoo less than once a month. And my friends swear they cannot tell that I only condition.





I know it sounds odd, but try it for a week and you'll see a difference. I use Aveda moisturizer.What's the best shampoo %26amp; conditioner for my dry, short, thick wavy hair?
Wen Fig Cleansing Conditioner. I know it sounds strange, but after using nothing else for over 2 years, you won't go back to shampoo. Also sold on QVC
I use Dove two in one and it works great.
Nexxus moisturising products, all of them . They sell them at Walmart now!! Or you can get the generic cheaper brand from Sally's beauty supply ,they are cheaper but have the same ingredients as the real on the comparison or both products are on the back of the White bottle with black writing and all the ingredients are the same and it works just as well try it. I bet you it will work for you..
i like biolage... apply lots and conditioner and let it stay a while before you wash off... it helps :)
Shampoo %26amp; conditioner:


Matrix Sleek.Look


http://www.matrix.com/products/sleek_loo鈥?/a>





I have wavy hair and it works soooo well. it smells great too. kinda citrusy.
i use kerastase reflection collection from L'OREAL ..





it's greeeat .. my hair is very damage i used their shampoo and condioner .. and there is a fantastic masque and protective polishing cream after shower .. there is collections for every types of hair ..


http://www.kerastase.com/


check that out


trust me u'll like it
Gosh. I have the SAME hair as you. Im looking for that answer too. Please let me know if you find something that works!
Garnier Fructis is the best shampoo and I reccomend it to anyone. You can get some just for hydrating your hair and once that is accomplished you can switch and get the Sleek and Shine Shampoo and Conditioners. I never thought it mattered or figured it would help but it really does. Also the SunSilk brand has come out with a shine spray that you spray on damp or dry hair and that really helps with frizzys.





Good Luck!!!
head %26amp; shoulders shampoo with suave or white rain conditioner.....its cheap and will make your hair soft


ps..... for no frizz and a shine use garnire (not speld rite) sleek and shine
Marc Anthony- Strictly Curls is a great product, its a little bit more pricey but wont leave your hair with build up like other products. He also makes a great leave in conditioner that helps tame frizzies and fly aways and helps sculpt your curls.
Aveda Sap Moss---a little expensive, but you only need a dab---it will last for 2 months---shampoo and conditioner!! PROMISE!!!!
herbal escences hello hidration.


it's like the best shampoo and conditioner ever.


no joke.
use dove moisturizing shampoo and conditioner, or garnier fructis, i'm not sure if that's how u spell it but w/e
herbal essences pantene pro v ganier frutis
Arbonne's Not-So-Basics Hair Care shampoo and conditioner





https://secure.myarbonne.com/arbonne/ski鈥?/a>





Then follow up with the BefoRE Sun To The Rescue, Hair Protectant -- it really helps restore and protect and makes your hair soooo soft!
i would use gardnia and headandshoulders

No comments:

Post a Comment